The Intimacy Struggle
Revised and Expanded for All Adults
The struggle for intimacy is a complex issue, key to the happiness of every man and woman. It goes on for all of us as long as we live. To be intimate is to be close, to be vulnerable, qualities that are very different from the survival skills we learned. This book will help clarify the issues for you.
You can learn to:
- Identify family myths that make you wonder whether having a healthy, intimate relationship is possible.
- Know the questions to ask to find out whether you and your partner have a long-term future together.
- Be aware of misunderstandings that can sabotage your relationship.
- Express your feelings and fears so as to avoid misunderstandings.
- Find out what to do when your relationship is not working.
- Create good relationships.
Acquiring intimacy skills can be difficult, but with understanding and effort, they can be learned. This insightful book is a good place to begin.
Image with text
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.
Give your customers a summary of your blog post